Monday, April 23, 2012

Online Vintage Yard Sale!




I don't have time for a long post, but I figured I'd give everyone a heads up that I'm gonna be sellin' a bunch of stuff before I move this summer! I've already posted and sold a bunch of stuff on craigslist, but still have a lot up (and a lot more to come up). To get it all, type in "laurel bun bun roo" into the DC craigslist search bar.
And don't worry, if you think something is too high priced, it will come down. I don't like things sitting, so if I'm not getting any bites I will relist and reprice until its gone! Also, feel free to make an offer on anything!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Lordy, that green sofa/chair you have on your CL is to die for. If I didn't live in Kansas, I'd be knocking on your front door step right now to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. 5-methyl-ethylone

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this... comprar sillon orejero

    ReplyDelete