Friday, April 9, 2010

And the winner is...


BakeliteBebe!!!!

Woohoo!!

I didn't have a hat handy, so I wrote down all your names, crumpled them up, and picked one! Congratulations BakeliteBebe! I'm not 100% sure how the messaging system here works, but if you can email me at nick7764@hotmail.com with your name and address, I'll get 'em shipped off asap!

And for those of you that didn't win, check back! This was a lot of fun, so I wanna do this way more often! Maybe next time I can have 3 vintage objects, and pick 3 people, so the first winner gets first choice and so on...

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Thank you so much!!! I've never won a giveaway before!!! I get the ice crusher too?? I didn't even realize that until now! Thank you so much!! I will be emailing you in the next few days with my address. :) THank you SO MUCH!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, BakeliteBebe!!! :D Is so much fun being involved in a giveaway... I felt nervous all day long hihihi...

    By the way, hope everything is fine with your strange ebayers :S If I explained to you what did happen to me when I was trying to sell some boots you would freak out!!

    ReplyDelete