Sunday, April 25, 2010

Still here and alive! Somehow...

Sorry it's been so long... it's been an absolutely crazy/awesome/not-so-awesome/stressful past week or so...

I'm finally getting back to my normal groove though... All I can say is I may not have posted for a while, but BOY do I have a LOT of stories to tell! I don't even know where to start....the trip to get the Shasta, the truck siezing, the Canada junk-heaven, the toothless hoarder, or "Princess #2". For everything I lost financially this past week or so (it's been a bit of an ouch between losing a truck and paying for a $400 Uhaul rental to get me back home with the trailer), I did gain a lot of amazing and bizarre experiences that I'm sure you will love to hear! I don't have time tonight, but I'll start with my crazy adventure some time tomorrow.. And what better place to start with than the beginning, right?

Oh, the places and adventures junk takes you on ...

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear all about it, especially the "toothless hoarder". But isn't that redundant, ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stories with lots of pictures I hope!

    ReplyDelete